FED F12700 12 00 BUCK5/50
SKU # 65658
We ship primarily by UPS and USPS and when doing so, conform to their regulations. We reserve the right: however, to ship orders via alternate sources in the event of a disruption to normal ground shipping options such as a strike, fuel crisis, act of terrorism, etc. Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. reserves the right to recover our full shipping costs. The Purchaser will pay for all charges when electing to have shipments upgraded from the standard service available for that product. Handguns will be shipped primarily USPS Priority Mail or USPS Next Day Air.
NO PRODUCTS MAY BE RETURNED WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
To assure prompt and accurate credit to you on returned merchandise, please follow these steps:
- A “Return Authorization Number” must be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department. This number will be valid for 30 days.
- A “Return Authorization Number” must be clearly indicated on the outside of each package or the package will be refused.
- Credit will be given on errors that are clearly a Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. error provided returns are requested within two (2) weeks from receipt of merchandise.
- Returns on merchandise other than an Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. error, will be assessed a freight in and freight out charge.
- Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. will have no obligation to provide initial credit for returns unless the merchandise is in the original carton in saleable condition.
- The original vendor box should be packed in a heavier shipping box with proper packing material to protect the merchandise.
- Returns will not be accepted freight collect or C.O.D., nor does Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. have an obligation to reimburse shipping pick-up charges.
- Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer and Ray’s Sporting Goods Inc. will have no obligation to provide credit for defective merchandise.